I have some wonderful news to tell you……if you don’t already know by the heading.
My son and his wife had a baby girl about a month ago and my first grandchild. I’m so smitten and, of course, she is the most beautiful baby I’ve ever seen. They are all doing well and I’m at the ready to do Grandma duties.
But, apart from the exciting baby news, I’m releasing a new pdf pattern today called the Miss Eloise Swing Top/Dress. I made this dress for my daughter-in-law while she was pregnant and, little bubs name is Eloise. So I thought it was fitting to call the pattern Miss Eloise.
To celebrate the new bub and pattern release I’m going to have 20% off storewide from today till Sunday, 2nd August. So, you have a lot of time to leisurely go shopping. NO CODE NEEDED The discount will calculate at checkout.
Would you like to see a pic of Eloise? I know, silly question.
Isn’t she the sweetest?
Onto, the new pattern, Miss Eloise Swing Top/Dress.
This swing top and dress is so beautiful to wear, it just floats over the body. It’s fitted at the bust (but not too tight) then falls over the waist and finishes to a flare at the hem. It will be your summer or winter GO-TO for a nice easy to wear top or dress.
- Fit & flare style
- 2 top lengths and a dress length
- Center back seam for waist shaping and flare
- Templates for sleeveless and cutaway armhole
- Neckband or collared options
- Suitable for knit fabrics only
- 2XS – 6XL
- Advanced Beginner to Intermediate
- Full sewing instructions
- A4, A0 & US Letter PDF format for the pattern
- Trimless Pattern (you won’t need to trim the pattern)
- Layers to help you pick the size you want
Come and join our Facebook group and get lots of inspiration and help with any 1 Puddle Lane projects you are tackling.
Here’s what my lovely testers have made.