The Pattern Features:
- A fitted Panelled Bodice
- A – DD cup sizing
- Back invisible zip
- In-Seam pockets
- Lined or Unlined Options
- Gathered or Pleated Options
- Sizes 6 – 20
- Cotton Lace
- Lace fabrics
- Linen Blends
- the choices are endless!
Saturday, 29th Nov
Natalie Williams – Sew Outnumbered
Leanne Benson – TBA
Secondly, I’m starting a SEW-A-LONG to help you make your dress. It will start on Monday 1st December so you should have a gorgeous new dress in time for Christmas – with my help.
Here’s how the SEW-A-LONG will be run:
- All the step-by-step instructions will be delivered to your inbox every 2 – 3 days.
- The step-by-step instructions include: how to make a Calico Toile (fancy name for a sample) bodice to fit your shape, how to then fix your pattern pieces so that you have a pattern that will always fit YOU, I’ll show you how to sew in an invisible zip and I have a few industry tricks of the trade to help you along.
- I will have a facebook group for you to join also so that you will get help from me and support from other beautiful ladies in the group.
- And also we get to show off our lovely creations when we’ve finished.
Join the Sew-A-Long!
In the Fabric Kit you’ll receive:
- The Miss Audrey Dress – PDF pattern (it will be emailed to you)
- 3m of beautiful fabric
- matching zip
- 4 reels of matching thread – 1 for your sewing machine and 3 for your overlocker
- Lightweight Fusible Interfacing
And and extra special BONUS because you read my blog right to the end. IF you are on my email list you will receive an extra 20% for today ONLY. But it’s only available on the pattern and not the Fabric Kits. So hop to it and get on my list to get the discount.