- Viscose is a beautiful fabric to sew, and wear but doesn’t like heat.
- We recommend that you pre-wash / pre-treat your fabric in the manner you intend to wash your finished garment.
- When line drying your fabric, don’t over stretch when hanging.
- Always test your iron settings on off cuts and use a pressing cloth when in doubt.
- A hot iron may scorch the fibre, leaving a shiny surface, especially when pressing seams.
- Some Viscoses like Silks, are sensitive to unpicking and stitching may leave marks in the fabric.
Caring for Viscose and Viscose Blends
- Cold wash, delicate/gentle cycle, use a garment bag for extra care
- Low spin
- Use coat hanger in shade when drying
- Don’t tumble dry, bleach, soak or wring
- Warm Iron on Reverse side – Dry Cleanable (P)