Black – Fabric Pack – Viscose
Black is Black and this one is soft and sexy as hell!
It breathes like silk, feels like silk and is as luxe as silk, I love this impostor!
Gorgeous medium weight, gorgeous lustre and gorgeous drape equals gorgeous garment, nothing else to say really.
Wardrobe essentials have just climbed the glamour ladder.
TIPS FOR CUTTING AND SEWING
- Viscose is a beautiful fabric to sew, and wear but doesn’t like heat.
- We recommend that you pre-wash / pre-treat your fabric in the manner you intend to wash your finished garment.
- When line drying your fabric, don’t over stretch when hanging.
- Always test your iron settings on off cuts and use a pressing cloth when in doubt.
- A hot iron may scorch the fibre, leaving a shiny surface, especially when pressing seams.
- Some Viscoses like Silks, are sensitive to unpicking and stitching may leave marks in the fabric.
CARING FOR VISCOSE/VISCOSE BLENDS
- Cold wash, delicate/gentle cycle, use a garment bag for extra care
- Low spin
- Use coat hanger in shade when drying
- Don’t tumble dry, bleach, soak or wring
- Warm Iron on Reverse side – Dry Cleanable (P)
This Fabric Pack is for the Swing It Sista pattern.
WHAT YOU’LL RECEIVE IN YOUR FABRIC PACK
- 1.20m BLACK fabric
- 1.20m matching poly/crepe lining
The fabric pack price includes Express Post Australia wide.