It’s been quite a while since I’ve released a pattern…..almost a year! Some of you know and some of you may not know that my daughter, Kate, was diagnosed with breast cancer last October and I’m pleased to say that she is doing really well and on her way to recovery. So, I’m back to creating patterns and just in time for the warmer months coming up in Australia.
The Miss Sophie Top is a beautiful, floaty top that is so easy to sew and to wear, it will be an essential piece in your wardrobe.
And to celebrate my first pattern in a year I’m having a 20% off storewide till this Friday, 28th September. So you have time to take a look around and get yourself a few patterns. Just use the code: SOPHIE20 at the checkout.
- a cool split sleeve ending in gathers and cuff
- also, you can have no split sleeve with gathers and cuff
- or no gathers and cuff at all
- a scoop bound neckline with a front keyhole feature
- made from woven fabrics eg. rayon, chiffon, soft cotton voile, broderie anglaise, silk, silk satin
- includes sizes 6-26AU/2-22US
Below, you’ll find a measurement chart and fabric meterage.
Here are my lovely and very talented testers who have bought the Miss Sophie to life. Thank you so much for all your help.