It can be made from beautiful quilting cottons, lawn, voile, silk dupion, satin, cotton sateen and for that special night out……lace or chiffon.
- Fitted lined or faced bodice
- Sleeveless, Cap, Short Sleeves
- 1/2 circle skater skirt
- Centre Back invisible zip (super easy to install)
- Quilting Cotton
- Cotton Sateen
- Dupion Silk
- Illustrated Instruction Booklet
- Trimless Pattern (you don’t need to trim before taping together)
- Pattern Layers (you can print just the size you want)
- A4, AO, US Layout
Body and Garment Measurements:
Before you sew your dress it is wise to get some cheap fabric and make a Toile (pronounced Twarl – a sample or mockup) of the dress first. Get the fit right and you won’t waste your good fabric. You can use a cheap Calico or cheap Cotton.
Each pattern I make has thoroughly been tested by a good of gorgeous and talented testers who give up their time to help me bring this beautiful pattern to you. Here’s what they’ve made.